|Square Footage||Unknown sq ft|
|Description||Multiple Offers + Immediate Sale|
- Light and bright remodeled Mediterranean with ideal floor plan on three levels
- 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths & a large office that can be easily converted to a fourth bedroom
- Chef’s kitchen w/ Wolf range, Sub Zero refrigerator & Gaggenau built-in coffee system
- Plenty of lifestyle perks such as built-in wine cellar, sauna, and integrated music system
- Master suite on its own private floor with balcony, roof deck access, and walk-in closet
- Panoramic views abound from the roof deck, including Golden Gate & Palace of Fine Arts
- Two-car garage, plenty of storage space, seismic upgrades, & back yard with patio and deck
Welcome to 110 Avila Street! This magnificent Mediterranean-styled home is located just steps from bustling Chestnut Street, the heart of San Francisco’s esteemed Marina District.
The extensively remodeled home has three bedrooms, three and one-half baths, and a large office that can easily be converted into a fourth bedroom. Three levels of living space span this stylish residence, capped off by a private master suite on the top floor and a second private suite on the ground floor which is the ideal guest quarters.
One of the most amazing features of this home is the chef’s kitchen. Featuring glass-door Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf range with gas burners, and an integrated Gaggenau coffee system, any cook will feel right at home in this space. Gather around the breakfast bar and on beautiful days, open the sliding glass doors to the outdoor seating area.
Other rooms on the main living level include formal dining just off the kitchen, a gorgeous living room with fireplace and arched windows, and a wine cellar. A bedroom, full bathroom and large office are located towards the rear of the home on the main level. The bedroom features direct deck and garden access and the office is generously sized.
Gleaming hardwoods run throughout, modern recessed lights abound and an integrated sound system provides audible ambiance.
Additional features of the home include a two-car garage, security system, fantastic back yard, and a roof deck with views of the Golden Gate, Marin Headlands, Bay, Palace of Fine Arts and Pacific Heights. Between location, finishes, views, and outdoor space, this home has it all!
The Marina is one of San Francisco’s most sought after neighborhoods due to its main commercial corridor, Chestnut Street, and its proximity to the Bay, Marina Green, Crissy Field, and Golden Gate Yacht Club. Union Street in Cow Hollow offers even more proximate fun, and like Chestnut, is peppered with plenty of restaurants and boutiques!