- Top floor renovated condo with three bedrooms, two full bath baths, and one car driveway parking
- Handsome Edwardian architecture & period details at every turn, including Bay windows in most rooms
- Chef’s kitchen w/ breakfast area, gas range by Viking, Bosch dishwasher, tiled floor & granite counters
- Living room and dining room spaces are both graced by gas-burning fireplaces with exquisite mantles
- Spacious bedrooms with soaring ceilings, gorgeous softwood floors, new light fixtures, & picture rails
- Tastefully renovated bathrooms-- one with oversized stall shower and the other with shower-over-tub
- In-unit laundry located just off the kitchen, forced air heating system, and small private deck on rear
- Fantastic layout can accommodate any lifestyle & abundant natural light from corner-of-block location
- Combination of recessed and track lighting throughout, and transom windows let in light above doorways
- Located in the heart of San Francisco’s cuisine-based cultural scene & proximate to shuttles/pub transit!
Welcome to 1103 Guerrero Street! Located in the heart of San Francisco’s food and cultural scene, this Edwardian masterpiece exudes both style and function, all while remaining true to it’s early 1900’s roots.
Located on the corner of 23rd and Guerrero Streets, the home has huge windows on three sides, filling the voluminous spaces with abundant natural light. Striking period details grace the interior of the home, while a handsome exterior commands a unique street presence.
Steps to many of the city’s best restaurants, pubs, and parks, you’ll never run out of things to do and explore. Public transit options abound, with BART, J-Church and Muni services all close by, as well as commuter shuttles. Great weather and a bike-friendly area round out the package!