- Three-story single family home built by acclaimed architect in 2007 exceeds California’s energy standards
- Open living/dining/kitchen area provides ideal entertainment & lounging area, serviced by powder room
- Custom Arclinea kitchen with best-of-breed appliances by SubZero, Gaggenau, Bosch, and Wolf
- Gas cooktop with sight-lines to the living area located on Caesarstone waterfall breakfast peninsula
- Smart-home technology with iPad (+other devices) controlled lighting scenes, shades, security & music
- Master suite on top floor with private deck, dual closets & dressing area, and luxury bath w/ airjet tub
- Motorized skylights w/ rain sensors, CAT6 wiring throughout & 400-bottle temp controlled wine cellar
- Three outdoor areas w/ Ipe decking, including rear entertainment area w/ laminar flow fountain & gas grill
- Radiant heat on all levels, recessed lighting, large laundry room & office overlooking double-height lounge
- Located steps to Glen Park Village, Glen Canyon Park, and proximate to shuttles/pub transit and I-280!
Award-Winning Modern Masterpiece in Glen Park!
Can you visualize perfection? 1223 Bosworth, featured on The American Institute of Architects (AIA) Tour in 2009 and winner of various design awards, is about as close as you can get.
Its striking modern aesthetic imbues a sense of refinement and painstaking attention to detail rarely found in our local housing stock. Constructed in 2007 using low maintenance, energy efficient materials, the home is as environmentally conscious as it is beautiful.
Towering ceilings with walls of glass let sunlight and verdant views pour into the home, while carefully selected lighting elements create a warm glow at night. Integrated smart-home technology adds multiple layers of fingertip controls -- including security, temperature, lighting, window shades and music.
Click the "Documents" button for a full list of incredible features. This one is a winner!