|Square Footage||~1350 sq ft|
|Description||Multiple Offers + Over Asking|
- 3BR/2BA condo, part of a 3-unit building in Inner Sunset
- Open floor plan with high-end Bosch appliances, Caesarstone counters, and island w/wine fridge in the kitchen
- Condo comes with in-unit laundry and 1-car independent parking
- Shared backyard and shared roof deck w/360-degree views of downtown SF, Golden Gate Bridge towers, and Golden Gate Park
- Conveniently located close to the shops & cafes along Irving, public transportation, and UCSF Medical Center
This spacious Inner Sunset condo has approximately 1,350 square feet of living space, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open kitchen/living/dining area that is perfect for entertaining. High-end Bosch appliances, Caesarstone counters, maple cabinets, and island with integrated wine fridge are a few of the upscale kitchen features.
Enjoy his & her closets and a luxurious bathroom with tiled stall shower and separate tub from the dedicated master suite. This condo is part of a 3-unit Edwardian building that was completely gutted and tastefully redone in 2010 with all new systems, including new concrete foundation, plumbing, electrical, furnace and hot water heater. The building is also solar ready!
Additional modern features include security system, recessed lighting with dimmable switches throughout, and double-paned windows.
Relax in the shared, landscaped yard and or take in the beautiful 360-degree views of downtown San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Park from the shared roof deck. The home has a large laundry closet with appliances, walk-in pantry, and 1-car deeded parking in the garage.
Located in the vibrant Inner Sunset, you will enjoy the shops and eateries along Irving Street, multiple lines of public transportation, and close proximity to UCSF Medical Center!