- Edwardian-style home with three bedrooms, two baths & one-car dedicated parking in secured garage
- Down-to-the-studs renovation in 2008 w/ new foundation, plumbing/electrical systems, and solar panels
- Top floor home in a three-unit building with shared roof deck, shared back yard, and two private decks
- Gorgeous chef’s kitchen with five-burner gas range/hood, stainless refrigerator, and dishwasher by Bosch
- Island with breakfast bar seating, food preparation counter, integrated wine refrigerator and microwave
- Open kitchen/dining/living area with low-maintenance ethanol fireplace and deck off living room w/ views
- Dedicated master suite with walk-through his/her closet, private deck, and luxuriously appointed bath
- Spacious bedrooms, gleaming floors, recessed lighting and conveniently located full-sized washer & dryer
- Abundant light, double-paned windows, sprinkler system, secured call-box entry and A+ craftsmanship
- Inner Sunset’s most happening location proximate to eateries, shops, parks and public transportation!
Impeccable Edwardian in the Heart of San Francisco’s Vibrant Inner Sunset!
Welcome to 1316A 7th Avenue! Located on the top floor of a well-maintained boutique building in San Francisco’s vibrant Inner Sunset, this beautifully renovated Edwardian exudes quality craftsmanship around every turn.
The open floor plan flows flawlessly, lending itself to easy entertaining and convenience at your fingertips. With three full-sized bedrooms and two private outdoor decks, the home may be arranged to accommodate most any lifestyle.
The kitchen and baths are packed with modern-day amenities and tastefully renovated. With a to-the-studs remodel in 2008, beauty is more than skin deep as all systems were upgraded and quality, eco-friendly materials were used. And topping it all off, this location is full of restaurants, cafes, shops, and nightlife!