- Three bedroom, two and a half-bath, full-floor flat located on the corner of block for optimal natural light
- Extensively renovated w/open floorplan, built-in shelving, integrated Bose sound system & flat screen TVs
- Kitchen features honed Calacatta di Sponda marble counters, quiet-close cabinets & SubZero refrigerator
- Thermador gas range w/hood, island w/breakfast bar seating, integrated wine fridge & Miele steam oven
- Period details thruout, including ornate moldings, coved ceilings, crisp wainscoting & ceiling medallions
- Oak hardwoods, Lutron dimmable lights, ADT security system, and laundry room w/ Asko washer & dryer
- Multiple entertainment & lounge areas, including formal living room, family room and dining room (or den)
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in closet shelving, bay windows, custom draperies, and recessed lighting
- Renovated bathrooms w/ Ann Saks tiles, onyx and marble vanity tops, jetted tub, stall shower & built-ins
- Double-paned windows, tankless hot water, Carrier furnace w/ new ductwork and private storage room
- Highly desirable location near Divisadero Street, Alamo Square, cafes/shops and great for commuters!
Welcome to 1396 McAllister Street! This exquisitely appointed full-floor condo has undergone a huge renovation, bringing it straight from the 1890’s to modern-day times with elegance and sophistication.
The open floorplan flows efficiently, allowing for both formal and casual gatherings and providing maximum versatility. High-end materials are used throughout, helping this vintage home stay true to its roots while satisfying the technological needs of our time.
Located in one of San Francisco’s most architecturally rich neighborhoods, Alamo Square, the building exudes class and style. Steps to some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment in the City, 1396 McAllister offers a rare opportunity to own a piece of San Francisco history AND upgrade your lifestyle!