|Square Footage||820 sq ft|
|Description||Multiple Offers + Immediate Sale|
- 1402 Sanchez is a charming, early 1900’s Victorian located in the flats of Noe Valley
- Period details abound and the possibilities for both expansion and restoration are ripe
- The home features two bedrooms and one bath with approximately 820 square feet
- Excavation of the basement level could double the size of this single family home
- A two-car garage with storage may be added underneath the current basement level
- The back yard is currently a blank slate, ready for your creative touches and design
- Enjoy the shops and restaurants of both Church Street and 24th in this stellar location!
Welcome to 1402 Sanchez Street! This two bedroom, one bath, single family home is located in one of San Francisco’s finest neighborhoods – Noe Valley. With a little love, this ‘livable fixer’ could be cosmetically made over or fully expanded depending on your appetite for a project. The possibilities are plentiful!
This home shines with period details symbolic of its early 1900’s heritage. Ornate mouldings, original fireplace tiles, ceiling medallions, and wainscoting are just some of the historic elements you will find in this residence. Ceiling heights push towards ten feet throughout and hardwoods may be found underneath the carpeted floors.
The kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters and an adjacent laundry room with washer and dryer. This space could be utilized as-is or opened up and renovated – your creativity is the determining factor!
In the back, there is a concrete patio which is guarded nicely from the wind. The space is currently under-utilized and could really sing with your imagination’s touch.
Beneath the main living level is a full basement. The basement is mostly above-grade and could be further excavated to create a second footprint of living space. Excavation opens up possibilities to create a two-car garage with storage beneath the basement level. The home could conceivably be three bedrooms, two and a half baths with two car parking.
Noe Valley is one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods. Residents enjoy multiple commercial corridors, both of which are in close proximity to 1402 Sanchez. Church and 24th Streets provide all the shops, restaurants, and necessities you need. The flats of Noe Valley also enjoy some of the best weather in San Francisco.