|Square Footage||~2400 sq ft|
|Description||Multiple Offers + Immediate Sale|
- Elegance on Elsie - 3BR/2.5 bath single family home with approximately 2,400 square feet
- Construction in 1990’s means modern foundation and an open, functional floor plan
- Kitchen is open to both formal dining and grand living room, ideal for entertaining!
- Enjoy views of city lights blanketing the hills and watch fog curl over the ridge at Twin Peaks
- Spacious master suite with spa-like bathroom, large closets, and deck with panoramic views
- One car garage parking and one car parking pad, laundry, storage, and beautiful garden
- Bernal’s best street and proximate to Cortland Avenue’s shops, restaurants, and essentials
Welcome to 146 Elsie Street! Built in the 1990’s, this newly renovated three bedroom, two-and-a-half bath home exudes both character and style on three spacious levels. Behind the handsome facade you will find abundant natural light, voluminous spaces, and high-end finishes -- all overlooking rolling hills blanketed by City lights.
The top floor of the home is occupied by two bedrooms, including the master suite. The master boasts vaulted ceilings, plenty of closet space, and a spa-like bathroom with walk-out view deck. The middle level features a bedroom, full bath, one car garage, and generously sized foyer for receiving guests. Panoramic views also abound from this level.
Descending to the lower level, you will find the home’s main entertaining space! The kitchen is well-appointed with granite counters,cherry cabinetry,and stainless steel appliances. Open to both the formal dining room and grand living room, the kitchen puts the chef in the middle of the action for parties.
The sunken living room has a wood burning fireplace, easy access to the garden and adjacent deck, and is accentuated by an entire wall of windows that lets light pour in. The room boasts 12-foot ceilings, giving a feeling of wide open spaces ready for fun.
The back yard is fenced and features space for gardening and enjoyment of sunshine from the deck. The professional landscaping lights up at night, putting the finishing touch on this magnificent home.
Other features include laundry, a one-car garage and one-car parking pad, plenty of storage and a fantastic location!
Bernal Heights is one of San Francisco’s most sought-after neighborhoods and is centered around Cortland Avenue. 146 Elsie is very proximate to Cortland which provides all the essentials from grocery stores to restaurants. Its south-eastern location means it gets some of the best weather in the city!