- Completely renovated condominium in a well-maintained two unit building featuring a flexible floorplan
- Victorian-era details restored to perfection, including mouldings, medallions, beadboard and trimwork
- Gleaming kitchen with stainless appliances, including 4-burner gas range with hood & Bosch dishwasher
- Dedicated master suite with dual closets, luxuriously tiled bathroom, and outlooks to the rear garden
- Opulent formal living room with gas fireplace, dramatic curved bay window, and glorious period detailing
- Newly refinished oak hardwoods and recessed lighting throughout; Clawfoot tub and antique door knobs
- Huge, deeded bonus rooms on lower level (unwarranted) that provide a long list of special uses
- Two gas fireplaces, in-unit laundry hookups, large storage room, and secured one-car garage parking
- Fenced, south-facing yard with large planters, biergarten-style lighting, and plenty of space to entertain
- Excellent Haight Ashbury location; proximate to Whole Foods, shuttles & public transit. Walkscore=95!
Storybook Victorian Home on Tree-Lined Page Street
Welcome to 1653 Page Street! This Victorian home has been fabulously restored to its original splendor, exuding both character and class. Elaborate mouldings and medallions grace this storybook home while the floorplan lends itself to both function and flexibility. High ceilings and oak hardwoods run throughout and natural light pours in through many large picture windows.
The renovated kitchen and baths bring this immaculately maintained residence into modern times with ease. Feelings of comfort and warmth prevail, from the dedicated master suite to the opulent formal living room. Direct garden access provides plenty of outdoor amenities & large bonus spaces downstairs may be used for a variety of activities.
1653 Page is a truly special place to call home!