1675 11th Avenue
||~2,007 sq ft
||Full Price Immediate Sale
- Five bedroom, three bath condominium on two levels with 1-car parking in two-unit Inner Sunset building
- Entire building completely remodeled to the studs in 2008 featuring new systems, fixtures and finishes
- Kitchen features stainless Viking Professional appliances, including refrigerator and gas range with hood
- Breakfast bar seating, custom cabinetry, granite counters, dishwasher, microwave, disposal & backsplash
- Huge open living area with kitchen / living / dining spaces blending into one another; ideal for entertaining
- Private master bedroom at rear with ample closet space, nice views and a spa-like bath w/ steam shower
- Lower level of condominium has a separate entrance, perfect for au paire, home office or recreation area
- Hardwood floors, recessed lights, internet /cable /phone ready, built-in cabinets and laundry included
- Ample outdoor spaces including a large private deck off the master bedroom and the entire rear yard
- Highly desirable Inner Sunset location proximate to shops, Golden Gate Park, shuttles and public transit!
Welcome to 1675 11th Avenue in San Francisco’s Inner Sunset!
This vibrant, two-floor condo was completely remodeled in 2008 and features all the modern amenities, natural light, and conveniences you can handle. Boasting high ceilings, this finely crafted residence is as handsome as it is solid.
High-end materials, fixtures and finishes run throughout while outdoor entertainment areas await your barbecues and kids toys. Ideally laid out, the floor plan flows naturally and effortlessly from the entertainment spaces to the private bedrooms in rear.
Tastefully tiled baths and a gourmet kitchen invite everyday enjoyment and conveniences such as laundry and parking round out the package. A separate lower level entrance provides endless opportunities!