- Three spacious bedrooms, two full baths & two-car tandem parking in secured garage w/ interior access
- Top floor, corner unit in well-maintained eight-unit TIC building w/ beautiful formal lobby and call-box entry
- Remodeled kitchen with breakfast bar, Bertazzoni gas range, Samsung refrigerator & Bosch dishwasher
- Formal dining room with period mouldings, bay window, and open to both the kitchen and living rooms
- Living room situated on top corner of building for optimal light & outlooks features 2 unique bay windows
- Dedicated master suite with walk-in closet, laundry closet with stackable Bosch appliances & luxe bath
- Master bath features Grohe fixtures, stylish floating vanity w/ bowl sink, shower-over-tub & tastefully tiled
- Hardwood floors, recessed lights on dimmers, internet /cable /phone ready & window coverings included
- Glorious period detailing, including coved ceilings, chair & picture rails, curved walls & arched entryways
- Open layout with entertainment rooms on the corner, bedrooms & bathrooms sequestered for privacy
- Highly desirable Pacific Heights location proximate to shops, Whole Foods, shuttles and public transit!
Manhattan-Style Flat in the Heart of San Francisco!
Welcome to 1856 Franklin Street Number 5! Enjoy the best of big city living in this top floor corner flat with views of Pacific Heights and Lafayette Park.
Conveniently located and elegantly styled, this stunning home features a versatile open layout which is perfect for entertaining and everyday living. Originally constructed circa 1914, this Edwardian style building is both handsome and inviting. Ornate period details are abundant within the building and the home itself, wowing visitors and creating a sense of appreciation for our City’s rich history.
Located in a dense urban portion of Pacific Heights, the home imbues a sense of Manhattan-style living. Steps to the City’s finest shopping and with a Walkscore of 97, this lovely residence awaits a very lucky new owner!