|Square Footage||Unknown sq ft|
|Description||IMMEDIATE SALE + OVER ASKING|
- Three spacious bedrooms, two full baths & one-car tandem parking in secured garage w/ interior access
- Top floor, corner unit in well-maintained eight-unit TIC building w/ beautiful formal lobby and call-box entry
- Remodeled kitchen with breakfast bar, Bertazzoni gas range, Samsung refrigerator & Bosch dishwasher
- Formal dining room with period mouldings, bay window, and open to both the kitchen and living rooms
- Living room situated on top corner of building for optimal light & outlooks features 2 unique bay windows
- Dedicated master suite with walk-in closet, laundry closet with stackable Bosch appliances & luxe bath
- Master bath features Grohe fixtures, stylish floating vanity w/ bowl sink, shower-over-tub & tastefully tiled
- Hardwood floors, recessed lights on dimmers, internet /cable /phone ready & window coverings included
- Glorious period detailing, including coved ceilings, chair & picture rails, curved walls & arched entryways
- Open layout with entertainment rooms on the corner, bedrooms & bathrooms sequestered for privacy
- Highly desirable Pacific Heights location proximate to shops, Whole Foods, shuttles and public transit!
This property sold while off the open market. Payton+Binnings represented the seller.