- Three bedroom, two full bath condominium with two-car garage parking in quaint, three-unit building
- Exquisite period details, including coved ceilings, stained glass, ceiling medallions & decorative mouldings
- Remodeled kitchen w/ breakfast bar seating, gas range, stainless side-by-side refrigerator & built-in oven
- Open floorplan w/kitchen/ living/ dining areas flowing into one another; perfect for parties & entertainment
- Living room with elegant curved bay window, gas fireplace, ornate period details and flat screen television
- Private master suite at rear of home w/ luxurious bath, ample closet space and easy access to outdoors
- Master bath with beautifully tiled stall shower, double vanities and conveniently located laundry appliances
- Other features include hardwood floors, decorative wainscoting, picture rails and internet / cable hookups
- Private, exclusive use deck at rear of building, perfect for BBQing, entertaining, or lounging in the sun
- Fantastic Haight Ashbury location steps to Whole Foods, shopping corridors, shuttles and public transit!
Ornate Victorian Condo in Haight Ashbury!
Welcome to 1907 Page Street! This gilded residence comes straight from the Victorian era and has plenty of unadulterated period details to prove it.
Awash in natural light and boasting an open floor plan, the home has been gracefully updated over the years to perfectly blend the old and the new. Coved ceilings, stained glass windows, ceiling medallions, and decorative mouldings imbue a sense of warmth and character that only comes with the passage of time. Modern amenities and tasteful renovations bring this quintessential San Francisco beauty into the modern era.
Steps to some of San Francisco’s best shopping and entertainment corridors as well as the City’s largest park, this home truly has it all and awaits a very lucky new owner!