|Neighborhood||Lower Pacific Heights|
|Square Footage||~2,980 sq ft|
|Description||4 Bedrooms + 3.5 Baths|
- Grand 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath semi-detached Victorian single-family home
- Modern open floor plan with beautiful finishes, spanning two levels
- Patio off the kitchen is perfect for indoor-outdoor living
- Spacious master suite with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower
- Located close to Cottage Row and all the restaurants along Fillmore St
Payton+Binnings did not list, stage or photograph this home. Our team represented the buyer.
Gorgeous designer Victorian, semi-detached, in a garden setting on an XL lot. Close to Cottage Row and steps from Fillmore St and amazing restaurants. Grand, tall ceilings, a modern open floor plan, 3 fireplaces, beautiful finishes, and a lush backyard make this home uniquely desirable. On the main level is a formal living room, dining room, family room, half bath and laundry. The kitchen boasts a large island and opens onto a side yard for indoor-outdoor living. All bedrooms are on the 2nd floor, including a spacious master suite, master bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, 2 additional bedrooms and two full bathrooms, plus playroom/office or 4th bedroom. Storage,sound system, 1 car pkg plus dwy. Walkscore 99.
Listing description courtesy of Nina Hatvany of Pacific Union.