- Fully detached Mediterranean style home with 1920’s character, yet updated for today’s lifestyle
- Large picture windows and high ceilings create uplifting spaces rich in natural light and volume
- Views of city lights and nearby mountains abound from the immaculately maintained residence
- Gourmet, renovated kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, and cherry cabinetry
- Two master suites -- one on the upper level and one on the lower level -- allow for maximum flexibility
- Landscaped yard with automatic sprinkler system, privacy fence, two patios, and lush grass terrace
- Garage with two car parking, laundry, plenty of storage, and interior access to the home’s lower level
- Fantastic location in Mount Davidson Manor, proximate to restaurants, shops, public transit, and I-280
Situated in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods, Mount Davidson Manor, 19 Pinehurst Way is surrounded by amenities and conveniences that will provide you with the lifestyle upgrade you deserve! Proximate to various forms of public transportation, I280, San Francisco State University and City College of San Francisco, this location is in high demand.
Just south of St. Francis Wood, Mount Davidson Manor features tree-lined streets and well-kept homes. The Ocean Avenue commercial corridor serves area residents and will soon be welcoming a Whole Foods at 1150 Ocean and a Chase Bank at 1649 Ocean (per the neighborhood newsletter).