|Square Footage||~2510 sq ft|
|Description||Full Price Immediate Sale|
- Had previously been listed with another agent and did not sell
- Beautiful brown-shingle home on Crescent, one of San Anselmo’s most sought-after streets
- Bright and spacious open floorplan featuring a great room with vaulted ceilings and fireplace
- Four bedrooms and three baths, including a private master suite and space for guests
- Multiple places for outdoor fun, including a large porch, back deck, patio, lawn, spa, and pool!
- Other features include new roof, skylights, 2-car garage, washer/dryer, and ample storage space
- Proximate to downtown San Anselmo’s cafes & shops, and Wade Thomas Elementary school
- Very Walkable
Welcome to 200 Crescent, a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with approximately 2,510 square feet of living space. The original structure is an early 1900’s cottage which served as a guest house for a nearby estate. Over the years, this remarkable residence has transformed into a modern oasis, fitted with all the conveniences for today’s lifestyle.
The first level of the home features a formal living room with adjacent office. The guest suite is tucked away in a private section of the residence. Making your way towards the rear of the home you’ll discover the master bedroom with en-suite bath and view of the pool.
The main entertaining space - a grand room with vaulted ceilings, fireplace, family room, dining room, and kitchen is located just off the main level. This area is perfect for entertaining and provides easy access to the outdoor amenities.
The upper level of the home is nothing short of a kid’s paradise! Two bedrooms share a bath and a large play area. One bedroom features a built-in bed with views of the pool & garden, the other one a built-in desk and small balcony.
Outdoor amenities are aplenty. A generously-sized front porch is perfect for a pair of rocking chairs. The back yard has a large deck, spa, small lawn, and an in-ground pool surrounded by a stone patio. Back yard BBQ’s and pool parties can be enjoyed much of the year in this fabulous location.
Other features of the home include newly tiled bathrooms, two-car garage, ample storage space, a new roof with skylights, and washer & dryer.
Overall, this home is going to be well-matched with a new owner who likes to entertain guests, who enjoys the outdoors, and who places and emphasis on recreation and leisure. Make 200 Crescent your new home and enjoy all of the lifestyle upgrades it affords!
200 Crescent is located in one of San Anselmo’s finest neighborhoods, and is in close proximity to the shops and cafes of downtown and Wade Thomas Elementary School.