- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths on 2 levels with approximately 1,809 square feet (per appraisal)
- Designer feel throughout - former home of Green Couch proprietors, Jeff & Tray Schlarb
- Cararra marble counters, Thermador gas range, and SubZero refrigerator
- Integrated Niles audio system throughout, both indoors and out
- 250 bottle custom wine cellar is a beautiful centerpiece in the formal dining room
- Period details including decorative mouldings, wainscoting and French doors
- In-unit laundry, plenty of storage, security system, and sound-insulating windows
- Private patio for the home plus a shared yard with patio, terrace and garden
- 2 car leased parking very close by - one with its own private garage & storage
- Two and a half blocks to Fillmore Street retail corridor and two of SF's best dog-friendly parks
- Walkscore = 100; a very rare and highly desirable mark
This designer condominium located in Lower Pacific Heights is flooded with character, style and class. Previously owned by local interior design sensations, Jeff and Tray Schlarb (proprietors of Green Couch), every room in the home radiates a sense of artistic refinement rarely found. The home pulls off a tough feat, gracefully marrying its Victorian roots with a layout that meets today's lifestyle.
Outfitted with amenities such as an integrated audio system (both indoor and out), ~250 bottle wine cellar, and remodeled chef's kitchen, the home provides superb comforts and conveniences. Located just two and a half blocks to the bustling retail corridor of prestigious Pacific Heights, Fillmore Street, the home registers a very rare 100 out of 100 on Walkscore.com. Upgrade your life, upgrade your style. 2062 Pine.