- 3 bedroom and 3 full bath single family home
- Bonus room that could serve as an office, den or guest room
- Light-filled open layout, ideal for entertaining!
- Totally renovated with all new systems in 2009/2010, all while maintaining its San Francisco charm
- The kitchen features a high-end appliance package including Miele refrigerator, Fisher&Paykel range and Bosch dishwasher
- Amenities include skylights, integrated sound system, and heated bath floors
- Fenced back yard with patio, grass terrace and storage benches
- Stunning panoramic views from the living room of San Francisco and the Bay
- Two car parking with one in the garage and one on a parking pad
- Solar panels on the roof and energy efficient appliances
Welcome to 2104 Castro Street! This warm and welcoming Victorian-era charmer has been brought into the 21st Century with both style and elegance. Boasting three bedrooms, three full baths and a den/office, the home exudes a sense of refined luxury rarely found.
Entering on the main level, visitors are greeted by the formal living room, which looks out onto San Francisco Bay and the surrounding mountain ranges. The modern gas fireplace is the centerpiece for this social space, creating both warmth and ambiance. Adjacent is the open kitchen/den area, the perfect place for everyday gathering and lounging. The kitchen features an island with breakfast bar, sink with garbage disposal and Bosch dishwasher. A top-end Miele refrigerator blends flawlessly in with the custom cabinetry while a gorgeous Fisher & Paykel gas range serves as the kitchen's epicenter.
Heading toward the formal dining area, you will pass the pantry, liquor cabinet, A/V closet and full bath. Hardwoods gleam all throughout this level and the integrated sound system pipes music into various rooms. Through a large accordion door, the dining room opens to the home's adorable back yard, which features a patio, grass terrace, and benches. A large tree provides partial shade and the fence provides privacy. Landscape lighting and an irrigation system round out the package.
The second level of the home features a master suite with big Bay views. Built-in cabinetry make the most of every square inch of space, and vaulted ceilings provide volume and a sense of airiness. The baths are outfitted with heated tile floors, skylights, and high end fixtures.
Towards the rear of the home there are two bright bedrooms, perfect for children, guests or home offices. One of the bedrooms has an outdoor patio and both have vaulted ceilings and picturesque outlooks. Gallery lighting gives the second story of the home a classy, yet modern feel.
Other features of this immaculate residence include solar panels, newer systems, 1-car garage and 1-car parking pad, laundry, storage, and mud room.
This is a must-see home in red hot Noe Valley!