2175 28th Avenue
||~1,777 sq ft
||2 Bedrooms + 1.5 Baths
- Classic 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath 1930's-style, ocean view single-family home
- Living room features vaulted ceilings and wood-burning fireplace
- Center patio allows for easy entertaining, being adjacent to the dining room, kitchen, and breakfast room
- Lower level has 2-car garage, bonus room, basement with storage, and garden
- Located in Parkside, close to many conveniences along Taraval, Noriega, and Irving Streets
Payton+Binnings did not list, stage or photograph this home. Our team represents the buyer.
With almost 1,800 square feet of living area,this ocean view home is a classic 1930's center patio home filled with character. Located on a wide, tree-lined street close to many conveniences such as Taraval, Noriega and Irving Streets shops and restaurants, 21, 48, and 71 MUNI lines. The generous living room features vaulted ceilings, a corner wood burning fireplace and beautifully refinished parquet hardwood floors. There is a formal dining room with access to the center patio which is also adjacent to the kit and breakfast room, allowing for easy entertaining. The downstairs has a huge basement with tons of storage, parking for 2 plus cars plus a large carpeted bonus room and deep garden.
Listing description courtesy of Anna Barbagelata and Sandy Gandolfo of Barbagelata Real Estate