- Lower Pacific Heights / Fillmore District three-level loft that lives like a single family home
- Three spacious bedrooms all with en-suite baths, including a sumptuous master suite
- Two cantilevered & stacked shipping containers provide anchoring sculptural element
- Lower container (orange) is a guest suite w/ custom Murphy bed and electronic privacy glass
- Upper container (blue) is a home-office with reading loft; cutouts reveal living space below
- Open flow w/voluminous 17’ sawtooth ceilings, skylights, high-end finishes & huge wow factor
- Chef’s kitchen with center island, Wolf double gas range and SubZero refrigerator
- Sensuous master suite, walk-in closet, teak vanity, glass shower & Agape tub w/ Boffi fixtures
- Two roof decks: chef’s grill, Japanese hot tub & shower & massive catamaran hammock
- Home theater, security, dimmable lights, radiant heat, intercom, dumbwaiter & private garage
- Stellar location with 98/100 Walkscore; easy commutes, proximate to dining & shopping
Video Tour - Click Image Below
Virtual Tour - Click Image Below
Privacy, sophistication and true NY SOHO loft living is within your grasp at 2230 Bush - an architectural gem set inside a former Chinese Laundry/ Tooth Powder Factory.
Boasting nearly 3,600 square feet of living space and another 800 square feet of outdoor roof decks, this home exemplifies artistry at its finest as well as quintessential indoor/outdoor living. Custom artisan details may be found throughout the home. Natural light pours in through gigantic picture windows at the front and rear of the home as well as through strategically placed skylights.
Enviable location at the intersection of Fillmore & Bush; 6 Michelin-starred restaurants within walking distance and no HOA dues. 2230 Bush is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!