- Top floor flat in handsome 2-unit Edwardian building
- True master suite with great closets and private deck
- Renovated kitchen with Viking gas range & SubZero fridge
- Formal dining and huge living room with wood-burning fireplace
- Two-car tandem parking in secured garage, storage and laundry
- A+ location steps to the action without being in the middle of it!
2449 Chestnut is a charming Edwardian condo atop a two-unit building in one of San Francisco's most exciting and sought-after neighborhoods - the Marina.
Featuring two bedrooms, two baths and two car parking, this condo has it all. Ascending the staircase you are welcomed by a proper receiving area with coat closet.
The living and dining spaces flow into one another, with the living room being centered by a huge fireplace which is flanked by built-in shelving. Abundant natural light bathes this area.
The kitchen is updated with granite counters, a SubZero refrigerator and 4-burner Viking gas range with hood.
Down the main hallway you will find two bedrooms, one of which is the master suite. The master has a large closet, separate linen closet, and private deck.
Throughout the unit you will find gleaming hardwood floors, recessed lights, new fixtures, and a fresh paint job with stylish color palette. This home is turnkey and move-in ready!
Building amenities include a huge shared back yard, storage space, 2-car tandem parking for 2449 Chestnut, and laundry.
Please call for a private appointment.
Virtual Tour - Click Image Below