- Open layout, vaulted ceilings and large windows create voluminous spaces ready for your creative input
- Kitchen features Liebherr fridge, Bosch dishwasher, Bertazzoni gas range & butcher block counters
- Freshly painted interior and exterior plus a tastefully remodeled bathroom with new fixtures
- Fenced-in yard for maximum privacy featuring a grass terrace, small deck and colorful flower beds
- Three car parking pad with architectural plans and drawings for a newly constructed residential unit
- Basement level with nearly six hundred square feet of protected storage space
- Red hot Mission location proximate to some of the city’s trendiest retail, restaurants, and nightlife
- Close to the 101 Freeway, public transportation, and located in a flat area ideal for bicycle commuters
- All buyers are to review disclosure package before submitting an offer
Welcome to 2495 Harrison Street! This late 1800’s cottage occupies a highly desirable corner lot in San Francisco’s Mission District. Bringing a decorated history along with it, the building was once used as a local watering hole and later an art gallery. Currently utilized by the owner as residential space, the building has undergone renovations that tastefully bring its character and charm into the modern era. The building is being sold with architectural plans to develop a single residential unit on what is currently a three-car parking pad. A fenced yard with grass terrace provides access to a full basement level, which has plenty of room for storage. A location as vibrant and energetic as 2495 Harrison doesn’t come along often!
Call 415.891.7770 or email Team@PaytonBinnings.com for more information.