- Remodeled condominium with three bedrooms, one and a quarter baths, and one car deeded parking
- Immaculate Edwardian details including ceiling medallions, coved ceilings, ornate mouldings and trim
- Chef’s kitchen w/ center island, 4-burner gas range by Viking, stainless refrigerator and tiled backsplash
- Island with breakfast bar seating, food preparation counter, sink and dishwasher + large walk-in pantry
- Formal dining room with enough seating for large 8-10 person tables, gas fireplace, and built-in buffet
- Living room w/ views to Sutro Tower / Twin Peaks & gas fireplace; separate den w/ Bose surround sound
- Spacious bedrooms, gorgeous walnut-stained floors & conveniently located full-sized laundry appliances
- Tastefully renovated bathroom with jetted tub, tiled shower, marble-topped vanity, and high-end fixtures
- Abundant natural light through large double-paned windows & abundant storage in closets and built-ins
- Highly desirable location proximate to Cole Valley & Haight Ashbury shopping corridors & public transit!
Welcome to 282 Frederick! This bright and spacious Edwardian condo is situated on the border of two of San Francisco’s most happening neighborhoods-- Haight Ashbury & Cole Valley.
Boasting 3 bedrooms and 1.25 baths, the open layout is both flexible and ideal for entertaining. Views from Sutro Tower and Twin Peaks pour into the formal and casual living spaces while the rear of the home is dedicated to culinary creation and dining-based gatherings. Glorious Edwardian details run the entire home, from coved ceilings to decorative wainscoting, giving the home a warm sense of historical character.
With the City’s best shopping, dining and nightlife right at your doorstep, 282 Frederick offers an exciting lifestyle for its lucky new owner!