- Quintessential Bernal Heights single family home with two spacious bedrooms and one full bath
- Ideal floor plan w/ both bedrooms located at the front and the view-encompassing public spaces at rear
- Early 1900’s character including softwood flooring throughout and dramatic beamed ceilings
- Gorgeous kitchen w/ vintage Wedgewood gas range, Bosch dishwasher and Fisher & Paykel refrigerator
- Stainless steel countertops, tiled backsplash, pantry, breakfast & food prep peninsula, and slate floors
- Generously sized living room with wood stove, built-in shelving, ceiling fan and large picture windows
- Tastefully appointed bathroom with lacquer vanity, tiled flooring, and clawfoot tub with overhead shower
- Huge view deck with unbelievable northerly views, sweeping from the Marin Headlands to downtown SF
- Full basement level w/ laundry & plenty of storage, including outdoor space located under the view deck
- Stellar Bernal Heights location on Elsie, steps to Bernal Heights Park, Cortland and easy 101 access!
Circa-1906 brown shingle Bernal cottage bursting with style!
Welcome to 30 Elsie Street! This circa-1906 Bernal Heights brown shingle cottage continues to exude every bit of character it was originally constructed with. Undergoing a metamorphosis over the years, the home is now completely updated and outfitted to accommodate today’s modern lifestyles.
The open floor plan is saturated with natural light, which pours in through the home’s many picture windows and skylights. Jaw-dropping views are enjoyed from many spaces, climaxing on the large, outdoor view deck. Designed to entertain, the home delivers a stellar experience whether cooking, dining, lounging, or soaking in the sun.
Situated just steps from some of San Francisco’s best shopping corridors and parks, 30 Elsie Street awaits a very lucky new owner!