- Two bedroom, one bath end-unit townhome with one-car parking in private, secured garage
- Three voluminous levels of living space atop a ground level garage with storage and laundry
- Chef’s kitchen with all new appliances by Samsung and Bosch, including a gas range with hood
- Open, entertainment-style layout with good flow from living room, dining room to kitchen
- The main living space features towering ceilings, a fireplace and large picture windows
- Private level just for the master bedroom includes spacious walk-in closet and private outdoor patio
- Newly refinished hardwood floors and tasteful recessed lighting fixtures throughout the home
- Gated townhome community with low HOA’s in the heart of San Francisco’s exciting SOMA District
- Half a block to Whole Foods Market, Peet’s Coffee and easy commutes to Financial District or Peninsula
- Turn-key residence ready for immediate move-in and enjoyment by the lucky new owner!
Welcome to 31 Scott Alley in San Francisco’s exciting SOMA District!
Featuring three levels of living space and a private garage on the ground level, this gorgeous end-unit townhome is located in a gated community in one of San Francisco’s most convenient locations. Huge towering ceilings let in tons of natural light, which reflect off the shiny stainless surfaces of the all new appliance package.
A private level just for the master is the perfect retreat after a hard day’s work, and the second bedroom could easily function as an office or den.
Proximate to the City’s best shopping, restaurants and nightlife, this stellar location offers endless fun. Move in, unpack, and experience all this remarkable residence has to offer right away!