- Detached single family home with three spacious bedrooms and three full baths on three stylish levels
- Handsome Cape Cod style architecture w/brown shingles, trellised wrap-around porch & mature gardens
- Remodeled kitchen with Thermador gas range, stainless refrigerator, dishwasher and oven (all by Bosch)
- Custom cabinetry, Caesarstone countertops, backsplash, hood ventilation system, and garden outlooks
- Formal dining area off kitchen with immediate access to outdoor dining through a set of French doors
- Grand scale living room with panoramic views of surrounding mountains, SF Bay, and the Bay Bridge
- Master suite on private upper level with vaulted ceilings, built-ins, spa-like bath & huge picture windows
- Multiple outdoor living areas including a huge wrap-around porch with access to living and dining rooms
- Family room on lower level has versatile function; could be used as office, home theatre or a 4th bedroom
- Landscaped grounds with fruit trees, manicured vines, aromatic flowers, & many drought resistant plants
- Highly desirable Mill Valley location proximate to hiking trails, downtown and easy access to Hwy 101!
- Very Walkable
Cape Cod Style Living in the Heart of Mill Valley!
Welcome to 32 Edgewood Avenue in sunny Mill Valley! This gorgeous residence was originally constructed circa-1928 and has matured gracefully, now boasting a modern-day layout and luxurious amenities.
Nestled among lush gardens and fragrant foliage, the home exudes style, class and a sense of oneness with its natural surroundings. Three levels of living successfully incorporate this magical setting to afford its lucky new owner an indoor/outdoor living experience rivaled by few.
With grand entertainment spaces, private bedrooms, and plenty of storage, the home provides as much utility as it does character.
Ideally situated, the home is walking distance to hiking/biking trails, Whole Foods, the shops on Miller, and downtown Mill Valley. Move in and start enjoying!