- Top-floor two bedroom, one bath condominium in quaint two-unit Cole Valley building
- Successfully merges period elements with modern appointments to achieve a desirable aesthetic
- Kitchen features Fisher & Paykel fridge, Bosch dishwasher + gas range and concrete counters
- Tastefully remodeled bathroom with Carrara marble vanity, tiled flooring, and tiled shower
- Hardwood flooring throughout and omni-directional halogens provide the feel of an upscale gallery
- Fireplace + integrated Bose surround sound system in living room that also pipes into the dining room
- Private heated outdoor deck, in-unit laundry, one car garage parking, and plenty of storage
- Shared back yard with garden and secluded, verdant views out of the rear of the home
- Ladder from deck leads to roof, which enjoys sweeping views of the San Francisco skyline & beyond
- Located just steps to UCSF, Golden Gate Park, Cole Valley, Haight Ashbury & the new Whole Foods
Welcome to 321 Parnassus Avenue! This charming condominium located in San Francisco’s hot Cole Valley neighborhood exemplifies character, style and smart living. The top-floor home enjoys an ideal layout with its open floor plan and nice separation between the bedrooms.
Custom fixtures, creative lighting, and high-quality materials combine for maximum visual impact. Amenities include an integrated Bose sound system, gallery lighting, remodeled kitchen and bath, and heated outdoor deck. From the roof, visitors enjoy panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline.
Backing up to a verdant slope, the home also provides privacy and a sense of seclusion in the heart of the City. To top it off, San Francisco’s most happening retail and restaurants are just steps away!
Call 415.891.7770 or email Team@PaytonBinnings.com for a showing!