|Square Footage||~1693 sq ft|
|Description||Multiple Offers + Immediate Sale|
- Very rare on market - One of only six tri-level townhomes located at Radiance at Mission Bay!
- Gourmet kitchen with top-end appliances is open to the formal dining and living rooms
- Floor-to-ceiling windows allow for amazing natural light throughout the entire home
- Enjoy views of passing ships & mountains rising out of the Bay from 3 different decks
- Spacious master suite on its own private level with outdoor deck and panoramic views
- One-car assigned parking in secure garage, private storage room & HOAs paid until 3/12
- Community includes security, fitness center, club room and common deck with BBQ
Welcome to the Radiance at Mission Bay! It is rare that a home such as this one hits the market, as #110 is one of only six tri-level townhomes in the entire complex. Featuring three stories of living that fully encapsulate striking Bay views, #110 is perfectly positioned within the Radiance community.
Townhome-style living provides certain amenities that go above and beyond typical condos. Greet guests not from the hallway, but from your own secured, private, street-level entrance! Your visitors will be in awe as they ascend the levels, enjoying increasingly impressive views as they explore your new home.
The home features two bedrooms, two full baths, and a powder room for guests. The floor plan is open and optimized for both entertaining and taking in vistas. The gourmet kitchen, featuring top-end appliances and CaesarStone counters, is open to the formal dining & living rooms, giving the chef access to all the fun. The weather in Mission Bay is some of the best in the City and can be enjoyed from three different outdoor decks, each with an unobstructed perspective on the Bay.
The bedrooms in 110 enjoy nice separation, which maximizes privacy. The lower level features a bedroom, full bath and adjacent den/office, while the uppermost level contains the master suite. Each has its own outdoor area, floor-to-ceiling windows, and plenty of closet space.
Other features of the home include one-car assigned parking in the secured garage, a large private storage room very proximate to the home, and HOA dues that are paid until March 2012. The community includes security, fitness center, club room, and common roof deck with BBQ. Immaculately maintained and well-priced, 110 is the ideal Mission Bay spot!
The Radiance is a waterfront property located just one block from the 3rd Street rail and four blocks to Bart & Safeway. Easy access to freeways, shops, and bike/ running trails make this an ideal location!