|Square Footage||~1,709 sq ft|
|Description||MULTIPLE OFFERS, WE WON!|
- Beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath West Portal home
- Open floorplan, chef's kitchen w/ eat-in bar counter, formal dining room, and sunroom.
- Plenty of storage space in the basement; new washer/dryer in the laundry room
- Well maintained front and back yards
- Conveniently located close to shops, restaurants, public transportation, freeways, and playgrounds
Payton+Binnings did not list, stage, or photograph this home. Our team represents the buyer.
Beautifully renovated English country style home on coveted block in desirable West Portal. Bright open floor plan ideal for entertaining! Original oak hardwood floors & cottage style window set the tone for this 20s SF classic. Fully remodeled kitchen (chef's delight) w/vintage charm, top of the line appliances; eat-in stone bar counter opens to formal dining room. Fantastic layout on main level w/2bd+sunroom overlooking garden & 2 fully renovated baths. Upstairs w/large, bright & cozy 3rd bd/family rm. Spacious basement w/tons of storage, great laundry room w/new appliances, 1-2 pkg, manicured front/backyards (little herb garden included). Premier location w/easy access to shops, restaurants, Metro lines, freeways, playgrounds - Don't miss!
Description and photos courtesy of Shameran Anderer of Barbagelata Real Estate