|Square Footage||~1,750 sq ft|
|Description||Multiple Offers + Over Asking|
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and approximately 1,750 square feet
- Private master suite on top floor with roof deck + hot tub
- Sweeping views, including dead-on views of Coit Tower!
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless appliances
- 2-car garage with laundry and plenty of storage
- Esteemed Telegraph Hill location, proximate to the City's best retail and entertainment
- Walkscore of 94 / 100
This charming home reflects the uniqueness of Telegraph Hill and nearby North Beach. Built in circa-1907, the two bedroom, two bath cottage is the perfect place to call home. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gas range, and large island with ample storage and a built-in TV. Adjacent to the kitchen is the living room with built-in sitting banquet. The main living level also includes one bedroom with built-in Murphy bed (the space is flexible in its use) and a full bath.
The top floor houses the master bedroom suite and private roof deck with hot tub. Plenty of closet space and a deep soaking tub make this the perfect place to recharge your batteries.
A deep garage provides easy access for one car and perhaps another, depending on size. In the back of the garage, you will find a large workshop that can be used for storage. Laundry facilities are also housed on the ground level.
-Property is co-listed by Payton+Binnings of PacUnion/Christie's and Louis Silcox of Sotheby's International Realty