- Two bedrooms & two full baths spanning two awe-inspiring levels plus one-car garage parking w/ storage
- Remodeled kitchen w/ 5-burner gas range on island, built-in oven, stone counters & custom cabinets
- Stainless refrigerator and dishwasher by KitchenAid, double sink w/ disposal, and dine-in breakfast area
- Dramatic living room w/ cathedral ceilings, exposed beams, and gas fireplace with custom steel surround
- Stylish lighting including recessed, track lights, cabinet spots, and mellow uplighting; many on dimmers
- Newly refinished oak hardwood flooring, tastefully tiled bathrooms & kitchen, and built-in cabinets galore
- Impressive master suite on top floor w/ vaulted ceilings, gorgeous views, luxe bath & private roof deck
- Top floor unit w/ sweeping views from Sutro Tower to Bernal Heights & beyond; peek-a-boo water views
- Built-in bookshelves, stained glass, stackable washer/dryer by Kenmore, and walnut desk in guest room
- Ideal location in city’s geographic center, proximate to the best shopping districts, parks & public transit!
PROPERTY DETAILSContemporary Condo in Corona Heights!
Welcome to 346 Roosevelt Way! This light-filled home occupies the top two floors of a quaint, two-unit building in SF’s Corona Heights neighborhood. Good vibes abound in this clean-lined, airy living space due largely to the huge picture windows and towering ceilings with skylights.
Boasting an open living/ dining area, the home lends itself perfectly to social gatherings around food and drink. Dramatic spaces and sweeping verdant views provide awe-inspiring impressions from the moment you enter.
With a private master suite located on the upper level, the home packs as much luxury as it does style. An outdoor deck and private garden with patio successfully incorporate indoor / outdoor living in this fine location. A new life awaits and 346 Roosevelt is the place!