- Renovated top floor condominium in a well-maintained two unit building featuring a flexible floorplan
- Gorgeous Edwardian-era mouldings, beadboard, and trimwork, illuminated by abundant natural light
- Charming dine-in kitchen with tiled backsplash, vintage gas range, Miele dishwasher & Samsung fridge
- Period softwood flooring, two original fireplaces, integrated Sonos sound system & Nest thermostat
- Nicely updated bath with tiled stall shower, claw-foot tub, Carrara floor, and an additional water closet
- Formal dining room with built-in buffet, fireplace, and sweeping views of San Francisco’s Liberty Hill
- In-unit washer/dryer, huge deeded storage space with built-in wine racks, and shared rear garden
- One car leased parking ($385) across from Delfina on 18th Street, pre-paid up to September 30, 2013
- Prime Mission Dolores location on quiet side street, proximate to Bi-Rite Grocery & tons of restaurants
- Flat, biker friendly area with BART, J-Church and Muni Bus public transit close by. Walkscore=95!
Welcome to 35 Dorland Street! It just doesn’t get much more San Francisco than this.
Edwardian-era style has been gracefully blended with modern-day elements to create a warm, inviting and luminous space. Three spacious bedrooms are located at the front of the residence while the inspiring kitchen and formal dining room are located at the rear.
Views abound from many rooms, which include outlooks to prestigious Liberty Hill. The shared outdoor space adds more entertainment options, whether grilling out with friends or quietly gardening alone.
You’ll never run out of things to do in this choice location, which is surrounded by cafes, restaurants, night life, and shops. And with Mission Dolores Park nearby, 35 Dorland is truly an exceptional place to call home!