- Recently renovated stylish and modern 2-story single family home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Large formal living room with built-in shelving and beautiful wood-burning fireplace
- Chef’s kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances and adjacent deck perfect for BBQs & entertaining
- Spacious garage easily accommodates 2-car parking, and includes storage and laundry room
- Located in Noe Valley, close to the shops & restaurants along 24th Street, shuttles, and public transit
Welcome to 4146 22nd Street in Noe Valley! This lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath Victorian home has been modernized and opened up to accommodate today's lifestyle, yet stays true to its original character with impeccable detailing.
The main level of this gorgeous residence features a large living room which is centered by a fireplace with built-ins. The dining room is adjacent and the chef's kitchen located at the rear of the home. The kitchen is outfitted with top-end stainless appliances, stone counters, tiled floor and backsplash, and opens to a sunny outdoor deck. A bedroom and full bath are also located on this level. The entertainment options are aplenty, with space for dinner parties and social gatherings both indoors and out!
The upper level features two bedrooms, one of which is the master with en-suite bath. The master is located at the rear of the home for maximum privacy and features dual closets. The front bedroom has dramatic vaulted ceilings and is generously sized.
The lower level has a 2-car garage (tandem style), storage and laundry, and has also been upgraded with steel for earthquake safety.
Noe Valley is one of San Francisco's most sought-after neighborhoods and residents frequent the shopping areas around 24th, Church, or venture to nearby Castro, Market and the Mission. It is one of the best spots for Peninsula commuters due to convenience and has that all-important San Francisco charm. Don't miss it!