441 Laverne Avenue
||~1906 sq ft
||Multiple Offers - We Won!
- Situated on nearly 1/2 an acre, the main house is a charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath mid-Century home with a 1 bedroom, 1 bath studio above the 2-car garage
- The open floor plan of the main house includes a remodeled kitchen and large deck with panoramic views - which is great for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Additional upgrades have been done to the bamboo flooring, windows, roof, heater, and paint
- Relax in the hot tub off the master suite
- Landscaped front garden and gated courtyard greet you at the entry
Payton+Binnings did not list, stage, or photograph this home. Our team represents the buyer.
Charming Mid-Century Modern 3 bedroom, 2 bath home situated on nearly 1/2 acre in Homestead Valley plus 1 bedroom/bath studio over 2 car garage. Main house offers remodeled eat-in kitchen, open floor plan flowing onto a large deck with panoramic valley views. Fantastic indoor/outdoor flow. Gated front garden with hot tub off master suite. Bamboo floors, mostly new windows, roof, heater and fresh paint are some of the many upgrades.
Description courtesy of Tracy McCulloch of Pacific Union International