- Top-floor, corner home located within a quaint, four-unit building in San Francisco’s Haight Ashbury
- Entertainment-oriented floorplan designed to enliven day-to-day life, complimented by period details
- Renovated kitchen w/ Viking 4-burner gas range, stainless GE appliance package & wine refrigerator
- Generously-sized picture windows & high ceilings create uplifting spaces rich in natural light & volume
- Surround-sound hookups & fireplace in living room, TV included, integrated speakers in kitchen & BBQ
- Oak hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, and decorative crown/picture/chair mouldings throughout
- Huge deeded attic space, providing expansion potential and an open invitation for development
- Private garage with automatic door, keypad entry, space for two cars (tandem with self) + storage
- Stellar location proximate to GG Park, Haight Ashbury, Cole Valley & NOPA commercial corridors!
Welcome to 502 Clayton, a top-floor corner condominium in San Francisco’s hip and happening Haight Ashbury neighborhood!
This home pulls off a tough feat - elegantly marrying its Edwardian-era elements with modern amenities and gadgetry. Featuring 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, the floorplan flows naturally, offering ideal entertainment spaces and bedrooms with optimal privacy.
The remodeled kitchen features a 4-burner gas range by Viking, stainless appliances, wine refrigerator, and an adjacent laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer. Hardwoods run throughout, reflecting light from many large picture windows that line the unit. High ceilings give a feeling of volume and room to breathe.
Aesthetically speaking, 502 Clayton is eye candy you can live in!