- Payton+Binnings sold this home immediately, generating 4 offers, all over asking. Winner was all cash, 2-week close, and $51K over the asking price.
- Open floor plan ideal for entertaining and maximum privacy between bedrooms + den/office downstairs
- Renovated kitchen with fireslate counters, new cabinetry, custom steel shelving & stainless appliances
- Updated bathroom with heated floors, ZUMA tub, Walker Zanger tile, and custom walnut cabinetry
- Large picture windows and high ceilings create uplifting spaces rich in natural light and volume
- In-unit laundry room located just off the kitchen with Bosch washer / dryer and tankless water heater
- Two separate, private garages; each with room for one vehicle and plenty of space left over for storage
- Period details include coved ceilings, exquisite mantle with original tilework, mouldings, & corner turret
- Fun location! Just a block to Golden Gate Park’s Panhandle, Haight Street & proximate to Whole Foods
504 Clayton is a gorgeous 2 bedroom, 1 bath corner condo with a rarely seen perk in San Francisco -- two private garages! This early 1900's Victorian has evolved into a chic and sophisticated living space, all while staying true to its original identity.
The open floor plan enjoys abundant natural light due to its ideal location in the small, 4-unit building. The 2 bedrooms have nice separation and both the kitchen and bath have been extensively remodeled. The kitchen is open to the living room and features stainless appliances and stone countertops. A breakfast bar peninsula juts out to form partial separation from the light and bright living area.
The stylish dining room has two separate sitting areas, perfect for a desk and reading lounge. The dining room also features a fireplace with exquisite mantle and original tiles, and is nestled within the building's turret -- a stunning architectural feature.
A separate room downstairs provides the ideal space for an office/ den/ playroom/ gym and is protected by keypad entry. A dedicated laundry room may be found just off the kitchen and includes washer/dryer. Hardwoods run throughout as do double-paned windows and modern, recessed lighting. Storage is abundant both in-unit and within the two separate deeded garages.
The location in Haight Ashbury is ideal -- being just a block to the shops and restaurants of Haight Street and a block to Golden Gate Park's Panhandle. Walkscore.com rates this location as a "Walker's Paradise" at 95/100 possible points! Golden Gate Park, NOPA, Buena Vista and Cole Valley are all close by, as is the area's new Whole Foods. This is a must see home in a stellar location!
"We were very happy with our experience with the Payton+Binnings team. They exceeded our expectations on multiple levels, and we would highly recommended them to anyone looking to list a property. They are the definition of full service and managed the process from physically preparing our property for sale to final closing, allowing us to focus on our family and careers while they handled the details."
-Steve and Ally