- Completely remodeled building with all new systems including plumbing, electrical, windows + more
- Single-family style condominium with 3 or 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths, & approximately 3,395 square feet
- Private entrance with grand foyer, formal and casual dining rooms, and 30+ foot wide living space
- Incredibly appointed kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator, Viking gas range, and Bosch dishwasher
- Carrara marble counters including an enormous single slab over the breakfast bar & caramel cabinetry
- Luxurious bathrooms with marble slabs and tiles, Villeroy & Bosch fixtures, and Victoria & Albert tub
- Garage w/ one-car parking, ample storage, huge media room, and all three levels have outdoor space
- Views of city skyline, bay, and surrounding mountains from this prestigious San Francisco location!
This extraordinary reborn Edwardian boasts breathtaking views from the city skyline to the Bay on the coveted first block of Divisadero Street. Stately white columns, ornate mouldings, and blue-grey limestone steps lead to a private, single-family-home styled condominium residence. Renovated to the studs in 2010 with unprecedented vision and attention to detail, 56 Divisadero combines old-world elegance with the finest quality and technology for 21st century luxury living.
Nestled in the heart of San Francisco between three of the city’s best parks, this home enjoys an ideal combination of views, convenience, and prestige!