- Top-floor brick and timber loft atop the Oriental Warehouse with 1 or 2 BR's and 2 full BA's
- Most desired orientation (NW) which allows skyline & Bay Bridge views to pour in
- Two levels of living space with the master and office upstairs and the public space down
- Chef’s kitchen w/ top-end appliances, including a glass-faced SubZero & separate wine fridge
- Custom marble counters & cabinetry, hood ventilation, disposal, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Stunning materials including brick, steel, timber, exposed ductwork, glass wall & metal roof
- Open living / dining with towering ceilings, a custom mural, and a two-story wall of windows
- Luxe baths with heated towel rack, dual vanities, stall shower and separate tub, remodeled
- Custom lighting on dimmers, hardwood floors, laundry appliances and ample closet space
- One-car parking in garage, well-managed HOA, and great pride of ownership in the building
- A+ location in the heart of South Beach, walkable to the best restaurants and entertainment!
Ultimate Urban Living in South Beach’s Historic Oriental Warehouse!
Welcome to 650 Delancey Street #416! This brick and timber loft is situated atop the Oriental Warehouse, an 1867 building that was converted to 66 condos and made a historic landmark in 1996.
Just two blocks from San Francisco’s esteemed waterfront, the Oriental Warehouse is nestled between serene, picturesque views and the City’s best clubs and restaurants. Easy commutes to the Financial District (on foot), the Peninsula (by CalTrain), or East Bay (by BART) make this a top location, not to mention the superior weather this area experiences.
The residence itself offers a long list of amenities and unique features, many of which are custom. Its top floor location with NW orientation make it one of the elite lofts in the building. See the video and virtual tour below for much more!Virtual Tour - Click Image Below