|Square Footage||~1,416 sq ft|
|Description||Multiple Offers - We Won!|
- Full-floor 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Edwardian condo
- Large living room w/ bay windows and wood-burning fireplace
- Pocket doors separate the formal dining room from the living room
- Eat-in kitchen w/ breakfast bar has stainless steel appliances & custom cabinetry
- Rear bedroom also has a fireplace and overlooks deeded patio
Payton+Binnings did not list, stage, or photograph this home. Our team represents the buyer.
Stately light-filled Edwardian full-floor condo in the heart of Eureka Valley offers original details throughout including high coved ceilings, softwood floors, wainscoting & picture rail. New eat-in kitchen has stainless steel appliances & custom wood cabinetry, limestone counters w/breakfast bar & recessed lighting. Large living room has bay windows & wood burning fireplace. Pocket doors open to formal dining room with custom cherry shelving and Italian chandelier. Rear bedroom overlooks sunny deeded rear patio and includes a second wood burning fireplace. Laundry room with W/D, deeded parking & enormous storage space. Currently used as a 2 BR, this flat could easily be converted to a 3 BR and has potential to add a second bath.
Description courtesy of John C Farnham of Pacific Union International