- A2 Zoning - The A2 zoning district identifies areas suitable for commercial agricultural operations, and similar and compatible uses. The A2 zoning district is consistent with the Agriculture 3 land use category and several residential land use categories of the Marin Countywide Plan (per MarinCounty.org)
- B2 Zoning - Residential zoning with a height limitation of 30 feet for the main structure and 15 feet for accessory buildings (per MarinCounty.org)
- Please verify zoning restrictions / buyer to perform own investigations
- Public utilities are located proximate to the property
- Click "Documents" for survey and topography maps
Huge Parcel For Sale in Central Marin
Welcome to Oxford Valley in Marin County, California. This sprawling 27.8 acre parcel is ideally located in central Marin, proximate to Highway 101, San Rafael and Santa Venetia. Minutes from San Francisco Bay, public parks and commercial corridors, this large swath of land provides many opportunities for the new owner. This special parcel is located in a serene setting and has a gentle bowl-shaped topography.
Currently owned by a private educational institution and used for education programs, the site has various permitted uses that may be discussed exclusively with the listing agent. Current zoning is A2/B2 in this portion of unincorporated San Rafael.
Click on "Documents" to view surveys and topography maps.
**Please note that a small portion of the land (roughly 1.6 acres) was sold to an adjacent property and the lot-line split of said sale may not be reflected on these diagrams.