- Four bedrooms, two & one half baths spanning three awe-inspiring levels + a two-car garage w/ storage
- Remodeled kitchen with center island, Fisher-Paykel refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, and breakfast bar
- Formal dining room with coffered ceiling, fireplace, decorative mouldings and views to Buena Vista Park
- Formal living room with dramatic curved bay window, exquisite fireplace, period details & hardwood floors
- Gorgeous stained-glass windows, picture / chair rails, Ionic column trimwork, and soaring coved ceilings
- Hardwood floors w/ decorative inlays and recessed lighting on Lutron dimmers through most of the home
- Ultimate master suite on top floor w/ sleeping, living & dining areas - complete w/ en-suite renovated bath
- Very spacious two-car garage with tons of storage, including closets and a separate storage room
- Sweeping views of the SF skyline spanning from downtown all the way to the Golden Gate Bridge
- Double-paned windows in many rooms, forced air heating, alarm system, laundry closet, and new roof
- Highly desirable location in Haight Ashbury, proximate to Cole Valley, Golden Gate Park & public transit!
Welcome to 72 Central Avenue! This lovely Victorian home is situated in one of San Francisco’s most desirable and historic neighborhoods. Steps from Buena Vista Park, Haight Street, Cole Valley and the Divisadero Shopping Corridor, this is a choice spot offering many conveniences.
With three levels of living space and a garage / storage level, the home is thoughtfully laid out and is bathed in natural light. Sweeping views of the City skyline abound from the top floor and period details grace every interior space. With an updated kitchen and bathrooms, the home meets modern-day demands while staying true to its Victorian-era roots.
72 Central Avenue is a fantastic opportunity to own a piece of San Francisco history and upgrade your lifestyle!