|Square Footage||Unknown sq ft|
|Description||Secured Before Hitting Market!|
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car tandem parking in garage
- Yard with patio & hot tub
- Renovated interior with Chef's kitchen and top-end appliance package
- Hardwoods throughout most of the home
- 2 stories of living plus a garage/storage/laundry level
- Amazing Marina location, just steps to Chestnut Street
Payton+Binnings did not list, stage or photograph this home. Payton+Binnings represented the buyer on this transaction.
73 Toledo Way offers a wonderful opportunity to own a lovely move-in condition single family house in the popular Marina District - and at a condo price! Life on Toledo Way is ideally situated just a block to the north of Chestnut Street, the neighborhood shopping+dining street. Built in 1925 and significantly updated most recently in 2001, the residence offers three bedrooms, an office, 2.5 baths and two+ car tandem parking. Hardwood floors. Main level: LR with fireplace, DR, kitchen with exceptional appliances (a Miele espresso machine, 6-burner gas Thermador range+more), master suite opening to deck. Upper level: 2BR, 1BA, office. Lower level: laundry; half bath, garage, patio+garden with large Magnolia tree, Japanese maples+hot tub.
Description courtesy of listing agent, Rebecca Schumacher, of Sotheby's International Realty