- Turn-key three bedroom, two bath condo with two-car garage parking & elevator
- Renovated kitchen w/stainless refrigerator, Bertazzoni gas range & dishwasher by Bosch
- Custom glass-faced cabinets, tiled backsplash, Caesarstone counters, and access to patio
- Entertainment style floor plan, with living and dining rooms open to one another
- Grand-scaled rooms, including 3 generously sized bedrooms and a flexible space downstairs
- Wide-plank oak floors, recessed lighting, dimmable lights, and Nest thermostats
- Huge bedrooms with luxe baths, ample storage, patio off kitchen and shared back yard
- Full-sized laundry appliances by Whirlpool, CAT 5e throughout, Aiphone video call box
- Well-maintained building with great curb appeal and gorgeous Victorian elements
- Choice location for dining and shopping and central location for commuters!
Virtual Tour - Click Image Below
Welcome to 752 Castro Street! This two-level house-like condominium is perched atop a row of stunningly beautiful Victorians cascading down Castro Street, just a couple blocks from the action in one of San Francisco’s hottest neighborhoods!
Occupying the lower portion of a handsome and well-maintained two-unit building, 752 Castro was significantly restored just a couple years ago. Retaining its original character while systems and amenities were updated, the home embodies luxury City living while sticking true to its roots. Technological upgrades, from Nest thermostats to the private elevator, add a layer of sophistication on top of the style.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to own a fine piece of real estate in a booming area!