- Conceived and designed by current owners, an architect and a sculptor, for optimal light and space
- Architecturally striking, the open plan is ideal for social gatherings, everyday relaxing, and displaying art
- Vermont maple flooring, recessed lighting and energy efficient systems (including solar) throughout
- Chef’s kitchen featuring Italian oak cabinetry, gas range & refrigerator by Thermador & Miele dishwasher
- Expansive kitchen island with Italian cast stone surface, Broan Best hood, Elkay hardware & wine fridge
- Dramatic, curved stairway leading to upper level with views of the home’s bamboo forest light court
- Private master suite with views of San Francisco & the Bay; Japanese-inspired bath with cedar ofuro
- Lower level guest suite could also serve as a family room; features a full bath, fireplace and kitchenette
- Fenced yard with patio, professional landscaping, irrigation, hot-tub platform, and wood-fired pizza oven
- North-slope Potrero location proximate to Whole Foods, 101/I-280, Google shuttle & fine shopping
World class two bridge view and modernism at its finest in Potrero Hill
Welcome to 761 Kansas Street! This stunning residence is an entertainer’s dream come true. Situated on Potrero Hill’s sunny North Slope, the home exudes sophistication & style without sacrificing functionality. Clean, modern lines artfully unite with curved windows & staircases to create uplifting, inspiring spaces.
Custom sculptures from local artist Robin Colleen warm the home while verdant gardens surround it. Japanese and Italian-influenced fixtures & materials add layers of luxury & worldliness. Drop dead views of San Francisco, the Bay, and both bridges may be experienced from many rooms and outdoor decks.
Lush landscaping & outdoor amenities round out the package, delivering a host of entertainment & relaxation options. 761 Kansas awaits a very lucky new owner!