- Remodeled condominium with three bedrooms, one and three quarter baths & one-car garage parking
- Top floor in well-maintained two-unit Victorian building with fantastic natural light and voluminous spaces
- Immaculate period details incl. ceiling medallions, mouldings, wainscoting, coved ceilings & stained glass
- Chef’s kitchen with 4-burner gas range by Viking and stylish white cabinetry with beadboard accents
- Dishwasher, tiled backsplash, stone counters and casual dine-in breakfast lounge overlooking garden
- Formal living and dining rooms with gas fireplace, magnificent Corinthian columns & gleaming hardwoods
- Spacious bedrooms, tastefully tiled bathrooms and conveniently located full-sized laundry appliances
- Ample storage space, including a built-in buffet, laundry/utility room, deeded attic and garage storage
- Oak hardwoods with decorative inlays, recessed lighting, forced-air heating, and large picture windows
- Highly desirable location proximate to Cole Valley & Haight Ashbury shopping corridors & public transit!
Welcome to 774 Cole Street! This bright and lovely Victorian condo is situated in one of San Francisco’s most happening neighborhoods-- Cole Valley.
Boasting 3 bedrooms and 1¾ baths, the floor plan is both flexible and ideal for entertaining. Glorious Victorian details run the entire home, from stained glass windows to crisp wainscoting, giving the space a warm sense of historical character.
Spacious bedrooms and two distinct living areas (formal and casual) provide many different use options limited only by your imagination. Soak in rays on the exclusive use deck and enjoy views of Sutro Tower from the family room.
And with the City’s best shopping, dining and nightlife right at your doorstep, 774 Cole offers an exciting lifestyle for its lucky new owner!