- Renovated four bedroom, four and a half bath, three-level home with one-car garage
- Posh living room with gas fireplace, picture windows, recessed lighting and integrated sound
- Formal dining area flows into the kitchen, which features island, breakfast bar, and pantry
- Kitchen equipped with stainless steel Bosch appliances including a 5-burner cook-top range
- Off the kitchen is a large deck with hot tub and easy access to the yard, patio and tire swings
- A rarity in housing stock inventory - four spacious bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bath
- The lower level of the home features a office, bedroom with en-suite bath, and laundry room
- The upper level features two bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms, and a rec room
- Fenced yard with gated driveway, deck, patio, grass terrace, and professional landscaping
- Other features include recessed lighting, integrated sound system, and forced air heating
- Proximate to Ross, San Anselmo, Bon Air Mall plus easy access to SF and wine country!
Welcome to 84 Glenwood Avenue!
Situated on a quaint, picturesque street, this renovated three-level home enjoys easy access to both downtown Ross and San Anselmo. Award-winning schools are close by, including The Branson School and Ross Elementary as well as a plethora of outdoor recreational opportunities. Those include hikes along Ross and Corte Madera Creeks and access to nearby trailheads. Shopping essentials are all close by, making daily errands a cinch.
The residence itself exudes style and sophistication as it was completely renovated in 2014 and has been impeccably maintained since. With an idyllic setting and mostly level lot, the home provides outdoor amenities and recreation you and the kids will enjoy all year long!