- Beautiful home in quaint 3-unit building featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and one car deeded parking
- Constructed in 1999 w/ a modern, open-style floor plan featuring kitchen/dining/living entertainment area
- Chef’s kitchen with breakfast bar, gas range, and handsome stainless appliances by Bosch & KitchenAid
- Oak hardwoods throughout the entertainment area, crown molding, dimmable recessed lights & fireplace
- Three spacious bedrooms with ample closet space, laundry appliances, and intercom for building entry
- Sprinkler system, security system, built-in closet systems & access to outdoors from both rear bedrooms
- Private master suite with dual closets and luxurious travertine-tiled bath with huge stall shower and vanity
- Exclusive-use patio and huge garden plus one-car secured parking in garage with remote-controlled entry
- Abundant natural light through large picture windows and carpeted bedrooms for maximum comfort
- Super desirable location just off the happening Divisadero Corridor & proximate to public transit/shuttles!
Stylish and Spacious NOPA Condominium!
Welcome to 941 Broderick #2! Located in one of San Francisco’s most up- and-coming restaurant scenes, this gorgeous condominium boasts an ideal layout in addition to its stellar location.
With an open, flowing floorplan, day to day living is optimized and entertaining is a breeze. Three distinct social areas merge as the kitchen, living and dining rooms blend into one another.
Towards the rear of the home, three bedrooms accommodate you and your guests -- or, if you don’t need all three, you may repurpose some of the space as a home office or whatever your imagination desires. Bright rooms are plentiful and the opportunities are many at this one-of-a-kind home.
And the icing on the cake? Steps from your door are some of San Francisco’s best cafes, bars and shops!