- Renovated single-family masterpiece in San Francisco’s coveted Lake Street District!
- Four bedrooms and four and a half baths including two primaries; all bedrooms are en-suite
- Approximately 2,885 square feet (per draftsman) spread across three awe-inspiring levels
- Upscale fixtures and finishes throughout, including top-of-the-line materials and appliances
- Formal entry opens to grand public space featuring living, kitchen and dining rooms all adjacent
- Formal living room with gas fireplace; the perfect place to entertain guests or relax by the fire
- Magazine-worthy kitchen anchored by oversized center island, clad in Statuario Calacatta marble
- Fireclay Tile backsplash, walnut display shelves, cabinets by Ken Seidman, & RH pendants over island
- SubZero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher, wine refrigerator, and professional gas range by Wolf
- Formal dining room with Apparatus Studio “Cloud Brass” chandelier, built-in buffet, and wet bar
- Sliding glass door from kitchen / dining room to outdoor deck, perfect for al fresco dining
- Two primary suites and luxuriously appointed bathrooms throughout, featuring Fireclay Tiles
- Upper level features vaulted ceilings, automatic Velux skylights, office nook, and family room
- Lower level contains primary suite, laundry room, and 2-car tandem style garage with storage
- Other features include heated bath floors, Lutron dimmers, and Honeywell thermostats
- Outdoor amenities include 8-person ThermoSpa, outdoor shower, turfed yard, and privacy fence
- Tankless hot water, ample closet space with built-ins, and LG laundry appliances
- Situated directly across from West Clay Park and on Lake Street’s new “slow” corridor
- Steps from Angelina's, Pearl, Pizzetta 211, Clement St, Baker Beach, & The Presidio!
Experience the epitome of luxury and style at 2141 Lake Street, a stunning renovated single-family masterpiece in San Francisco's coveted Lake Street District. This beautiful home boasts four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms, including two primary suites, all with en-suite bathrooms. With approximately 2,885 square feet of living space spread across three levels, this home offers plenty of room to spread out and enjoy all the upscale fixtures and finishes throughout.
As you enter the home, you are greeted by a grand public space featuring a formal living room with a gas fireplace, a magazine-worthy kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and materials, and a formal dining room with a built-in buffet and wet bar. The kitchen is anchored by an oversized center island clad in Statuario Calacatta marble, with a Fireclay Tile backsplash, walnut display shelves, cabinets by Ken Seidman, and RH pendants over the island. The kitchen is equipped with a SubZero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher, wine refrigerator, and professional gas range by Wolf, making it a chef's dream. The formal dining room is complete with an Apparatus Studio "Cloud Brass" chandelier, perfect for hosting formal dinners. Sliding glass doors from the kitchen and dining room lead to an outdoor deck, perfect for al fresco dining.
Upstairs, you'll find vaulted ceilings, automatic Velux skylights, an office nook, and a family room. The upper level also features two luxuriously appointed primary suites with heated bath floors and designer touches throughout. On the lower level, you'll find a primary suite, a laundry room, and a 2-car tandem style garage with storage.
Other features of this home include Lutron dimmers, Honeywell thermostats, a tankless hot water system, ample closet space with built-ins, and LG laundry appliances. The outdoor amenities of this home are just as impressive, with an 8-person ThermoSpa, an outdoor shower, a turfed yard, and a privacy fence.
This home is situated directly across from West Clay Park and on Lake Street's new "slow" corridor, providing a peaceful and serene setting. It's also just steps from popular local spots like Angelina's, Pearl, Pizzetta 211, Clement Street, Baker Beach, and The Presidio, making it the perfect choice for those who love to explore all that San Francisco has to offer.
Lake District is named for Lake Street, which acts as the border between this delightful neighborhood and the Presidio. The big attractions for residents are many-fold, including good schools, substantial 100-year-old homes, and daily access to the open spaces of the Presidio, Baker Beach, and the Presidio Golf Course. Tennis and Basketball enthusiasts will find courts close by, along with a playground for younger children. A well-manicured and affluent neighborhood, the streets are quiet and tree-lined, displaying a blend of stately, immaculate Edwardians and grand Victorians.
Many of the area homes boast large backyards, providing a chance to escape the grind of city life, and giving kids a place to run. Schools, both public and private are exceptional. On the private side, Adda Clevenger Prep and the prestigious Katherine Burke School for girls offer a high caliber K-8 education. Frank McCoppin, the public elementary school has a notable reputation, having scored an 827 of the California API. Clement Street, offers extensive shopping and dining for locals. The district is renowned for its variety of affordable ethnic restaurants, produce markets, and well-appointed specialty stores.