- Stylish single-family home in the heart of San Francisco's famous Castro District featuring 3 bedrooms & 3 baths!
- Three levels of awe-inspiring living space with period details galore and a huge, sunny yard with great privacy
- Approximately 2,435 square feet of bespoke living space in total (per FloorPlan Visuals)
- Living room centered by fireplace features bay window, gold chandelier, and beautiful coved ceilings
- Adjacent dining room can accommodate 10-12 dinner guests and is open to the home's stunning kitchen
- Professionally designed kitchen by Ellen Nystrom was written up in California Home & Design magazine
- Emerald green tiles from Heath Ceramics line the perimeter backsplash, contrasting w/ the white cabinets
- High end stainless appliances including Liebherr refrigerator and BlueStar gas range w/ Zephyr hood
- Center island topped with reclaimed Mahogony features breakfast bar for casual meals or sipping coffee
- Other features include Bosch dishwasher, quiet-close custom cabinetry, and hidden microwave drawer
- Huge sun deck off the kitchen / dining area through a set of French doors, the perfect spot to BBQ and entertain
- Stairs from the deck lead down to the home's fragrant garden, full of flowering perennials and a lemon tree
- A full bath is located on the main level, which also doubles as the powder room, and is tucked away for privacy
- Upstairs are two generously-sized bedrooms, each with dual closets and an updated bathroom on the hallway
- Downstairs contains a huge bedroom, full bath, laundry, and bonus area perfect for home gym & office combo
- One-car garage with space left over for storage, automatic door, keypad entry, and Tesla EV charger
- Incredible location just steps from world-class nightlife, dining, boutiques, and historic landmarks
- Centrally location in San Francisco ensures easier commuting, whether it's downtown or to the Peninsula
- Public transit options abound, including BART, Muni light rail, and bus lines
- Proximate to some of the City's best parks, including Mission Dolores Park, just a few blocks away
- Walkscore of 98/100, just about perfect when it comes to getting around town conveniently!
Eureka Valley and Dolores Heights neighborhoods include the world-renowned Castro district, known as the epicenter of the gay rights movement. The community is also home to young families with several good schools in the increasingly diverse neighborhood.
On the eastern end, coveted Liberty Hill offers tremendous views and one-of-a-kind residences. Located centrally with downtown access via Muni streetcar and freeway access just off of Market Street, the commuities are graced with a wide variety of architectural styles and property types -- including many pre-Quake Victorians.
Bustling Castro Street is home to some of the city's most beloved landmarks, including Harvey Milk's storefront museum and the historic Castro Theatre, as well as great restaurants and shops.
The neighborhood spills over into the adjacent historic Mission Dolores and the popular Mission district. Locals love to take advantage of many parks like wonderfully sunny Dolores Park with its tennis courts as well as Kite Hill, and the Seward Street slides.